We are going to practise the following topics in this post:
- Obligation and permission
Activity one: "can, could, to be able to" Click HERE
Activity two: talking about what is necessary / not necessary. Click HERE
Activity three: " might must should" Click HERE
Miscellaneous. Rearrange the lines. Click HERE
- Linking words:
1-This quiz will help you practice using contrasting conjunctions, HOWEVER, ALTHOUGH, WHEREAS, ALSO, DESPITE, IN SPITE OF. Click HERE
- Improve your vocabulary by studying the most common uses of the verb "do" .Click HERE
- Learn how words associate with the verb "do". Click HERE
- Online game to revise the use of the verbs "make" and "do"
Let's play a game to check what you remember about the common uses of do and make. Read the instructions carefully. Click HERE to start.
- In a previous post (Module9) , I asked you to write predictions in an online tool called "Wallwisher". Here is the result:
- Video: John Lennon Tribute.
9th Oct, 2010 would have been John Lennon's 70th birthday.